What should or should I consider as the CEO or responsible manager when it comes to the question, "what do we do with our current ERP software and IT landscape?". As individual as the companies, so different are the aspects that need to be considered.
We want to give you decision-making tools to help you better understand your business risk and the opportunities it offers.
Regardless of whether or not there is external support - one aspect plays a fundamental role and should never be ignored: the interpersonal component. Projects can be realized well if the "chemistry" is right. Everything else is "convulsive".
Why do we care about informing you in detail and do not just give us a checklist? Would not this be more professional because more efficient? It would be efficient from the point of view of costs, but unfortunately not effective from the point of view of the task. Imagine you were planning to build a house. Checklists help when it comes to not forgetting a point. The order can also be used to form logical groups. But something crucial is missing! The description of dependencies. But if only with checklist or detailed description - you need a good architect and experienced site manager! Our thesis from practice: "only those who have been on different pages of ERP projects before, brings the experience that is necessary for the successful selection and implementation! Why is not a 20-year-old man part of a DAX executive board?
Answers and questions
1. Why is it i.d.R. does not make sense to carry out an ERP selection without a selection consultant?
2. What should I consider in the ERP selection?
3. What do I have to take into account when choosing an ERP?
4. Are ERP selection criteria to be considered in the software selection?
5. Why is a checklist only of limited use in the ERP selection?
6. Why does a software contract offer no guarantee of success when introducing the ERP?
7. Why do we use the term "standard ERP" misleading as a user?
8. Do ERP projects fail in terms of costs and deadlines, if essential aspects are ignored?